AMD Stock Forecast –
AMD Stock Forecast, Advanced Micro Devices is an American multinational semiconductor company based in Santa Clara, California, that develops computer processors and related technologies for business and consumer markets. AMD’s main products include microprocessors, motherboard chipsets, embedded processors, graphics processors, and FPGAs for servers, workstations, personal computers, and embedded system applications.
AMD Stock Quote –
Stock Price: $93.87
Market Cap: $152.08 Bn
PE Ratio: 36.53
52 Week Range – $72.50 – 164.46
Key Takeaways From AMD Results –
- Strong revenue and strong earnings.
- Earning per share of $1.13 and revenue of $5.89 Bn.
- Sales growth of 71% YOY and 22% QOQ.
- Gross Profit of $3.1 Bn.
- Gross margin of 53%.
- Operating income of $1.8 Bn.
- Operating margin of 31%.
- Net income of $1.6 Bn.
- The company expects $6.5 Bn in revenue in the current quarter.
- PC sales rose to 33% on annual basis and increased 8% compared to the December quarter.
- The increase was driven by central processors and graphic processor sales.
- Cloud server sales increased 88% to $2.5 Bn.
- The rise was driven by higher server processor sales and semi-custom sales.
- AMD completed the acquisition of Xilinx in February.
- During the quarter, the company repurchased $1.9 Bn of stocks.
AMD Stock Technical Analysis –
We will use top down approach for AMD stock forecast.
1. Monthly Chart –
The above monthly chart shows that the price is taking the support of a bullish trendline. Also, the 20MA is acting as resistance now. The support levels are $72.63-82.05 and the resistance levels are $123.61-133.02.
2. Weekly Chart –
The above weekly chart shows that the price is taking the support of the trendline. Resistance 1 shows that the price broke the strong support and now it is acting as a resistance. The support and resistance levels are similar to monthly levels.
3. Daily Chart –
The above daily chart shows that the price is making a falling channel. The price is moving from the daily support level and at the same time the monthly and weekly trendline support. The price tested the resistance level similar to weekly resistance 1.
By using monthly, weekly, and daily chart, we have analyzed the AMD Stock Forecast.
Also check –