FB Stock Forecast –
FB Stock Forecast, Meta Platforms formerly known as Facebook, Inc., and TheFacebook, Inc., is an American multinational technology conglomerate based in Menlo Park, California. The company is the parent organization of Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp, among other subsidiaries. Meta Platforms have daily active users of 1.96 Bn, monthly active users of 2.94 Bn, and average revenue per user of $9.54. The company expects total revenue in the range of $28-30 Bn in the second quarter of 2022. Macroeconomic factors are impacting advertising revenue.
FB Stock Quote –
Stock Price: $203.13
Market Cap: $559.53 Bn
PE Ratio: 15.01
52 Week Range – $169 – 384.33
Key Takeaways From Meta Results –
- Strong earnings but disappointing revenue.
- Strong earning per share of $2.72 but disappointing revenue of $27.91 Bn.
- Daily Active Users (DAUs) – 1.96 Bn.
- Monthly Active Users (MAUs) – 2.94 Bn.
- Average Revenue per User (ARPU) – $9.54
- Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp accounted for 97.5% of revenue in this quarter.
- $695 million of revenue came from Reality Labs.
- Net income from family of apps business dropped 13% YOY.
- Reality Labs lost $2.96 billion in the period.
- Facebook forecast revenue of $28 billion to $30 billion.
- Facebook lowered its total expenses guidance to $87 Bn – $92Bn for 2022.
- Macroeconomic factors are impacting advertising revenue.
- Company expects decline in MAUs in Europe because of loss of users in Russia.
- Due to inflation and Apple’s recent privacy changes company’s digital ads could also be impacted.
FB Stock Technical Analysis –
We will use top down approach for FB stock forecast.
1. Monthly Chart –
The above monthly chart shows that the price is at support level, earlier it was a resistance level which we could see in the chart. The fall is strong and fast which shows very much weakness. The current support levels are $194.07-224.45. The resistance levels are $314.33-343.44. Also the trendline shows the strong support level and the same level has a strong support zone levels which are $136.76-160.58.
2. Weekly Chart –
The above weekly chart shows the falling channel. The next weekly support is similar to that monthly levels and the trendline. The next weekly resistance levels are $218.50-236.76.
3. Daily Chart –
The above daily chart shows that the price is making falling channel in daily timeframe also. The resistance levels are similar to weeekly levels. The support levels for daily time frames are $168.74-181.57. The resistance levels are coincide with the trendline resistance.
Also Check – FB Stock Financials